Wednesday, January 30, 2008

So Sleepy

Yesterday the girls didn't have their regular nap schedules because we were too busy shopping for school and playing. When we were in the pool Jinnie decided she had had enough and closed her eyes almost immediately after being put in the Barbie boat. After a nice nap in the pool I took her to dry land so that the other kids could splash without getting Jinnie all wet.
For the same reasons as Jinnie, Ava was absolutely exhausted last night. Almost as soon as the girls were tucked in she started beating up Hailey so she had to come into the hall and put her nose on the wall. It was only a few minutes before Ava was sound asleep on the floor.

6 comments:

Ammon said...

This reminds me of finding Wesley asleep on our floor, under the desk almost every morning! Kids can sleep ANYWHERE!

Unknown said...

Absolutely adorable girls! I wish I were sleeping too.

Jamey said...

I love sleeping pictures. I have some classic ones of me when I was little, so I try to get some of my kids too!

Ryan White said...

Ava was beating Hailey up? haha!

Charity said...

Swimming what?! Schools were canceled here because it was sooo cold. That barbie boat is too cute.

Clarke and Kamie said...

oh man...seeing beach pics is terrible! You are harsh! :)
I love the pic of little Jinnie...too cute.