I just looked through all your blog and it was so fun to get all your updates. Sounds like you are still having a great time and making the most of the family time with fun trips. I miss it there sometimes, but only when I think of all the fun times. Not the times that Tyler was at the mine. Yuck! Thanks for sharing!
You're girls are so cute! It sounds like you guys are having so many fun experiences. Hopefully the kids will remember some of them. I know that it can be hard living in another country, but you also have great times! I know you guys use Skype to talk to family, have you heard of ooVoo? It is really cool, you can have up to 5 people in on the same video call. Check it out if you haven't!
7 comments:
All I can see is a question mark. It's not pulling up for me...
Is it working now?
It's working and it's hilarious!
Ah,there it is! So funny!
That is so funny! Love it!
I just looked through all your blog and it was so fun to get all your updates. Sounds like you are still having a great time and making the most of the family time with fun trips. I miss it there sometimes, but only when I think of all the fun times. Not the times that Tyler was at the mine. Yuck! Thanks for sharing!
You're girls are so cute! It sounds like you guys are having so many fun experiences. Hopefully the kids will remember some of them. I know that it can be hard living in another country, but you also have great times! I know you guys use Skype to talk to family, have you heard of ooVoo? It is really cool, you can have up to 5 people in on the same video call. Check it out if you haven't!
That is hilarious, thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment