The Ponczoch Family Adventures
While driving from Antofagasta, Chile to Salta, Argentina we came across many animals. Dave & Ava decided to stretch their legs and scare some llamas.
that video made me laugh...dave is so funny! he's pretty daring! we miss you guys.
Haha! That was pretty funny and cute!
This is so funny. I had Cale watch it and he was surprised it wasn't the Llamas chasing Dave and Ava instead! :)
Only in South America...Too funny!
What an adventure! This makes me wanna pack up and go see the rest of South America!
That gave me a great laugh! And we get all excited when we see a deer:)
I always knew Dave was a llama chaser!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
that video made me laugh...dave is so funny! he's pretty daring! we miss you guys.
Haha! That was pretty funny and cute!
This is so funny. I had Cale watch it and he was surprised it wasn't the Llamas chasing Dave and Ava instead! :)
Only in South America...Too funny!
What an adventure! This makes me wanna pack up and go see the rest of South America!
That gave me a great laugh! And we get all excited when we see a deer:)
I always knew Dave was a llama chaser!
Post a Comment