Saturday, March 29, 2008

The Giant

Remember how Ava was afraid of the giant on her 1st day of school and I thought it was the tall priest? Wrong. She recently showed me who the giant is... a boy in her class! He is very tall and chubby, and for a little girl with short legs I guess he is a giant. And yes, Ava is still scared of him. In fact, she thinks she hates him. I know that's not good, but you have to hear the way she says it... 'I hate him' in her cute little Ava voice. Maybe I need to get it on video or something because the way she says it is hysterical. I've worked with her on the whole 'we don't hate anybody' thing, but she can't get it out of her head that not liking, being scared of, and feeling uncomfortable around are not the same as hate.

5 comments:

Backwoods Browns said...

That's funny! Poor girl, she must really be petrified of him to have such strong feelings!

Brooke Bennett said...

Haha! So funny! I can't wait to see her in May!

Clarke and Kamie said...

you've got to get that on video...too funny. I love little kids!

Unknown said...

that is so funny!

katharine said...

poor ava, in school with a REAL giant!