Monday, March 24, 2008

Anyone know...


how I can add this this as a page element on my side bar? I think it would be interesting for everybody to see all of the earthquakes larger than 4.0 that we have, but I just can't figure it out. They stay up there for 1 week. Sometimes there are none, sometimes a lot. We just had a 6.1 (ok, so it was pretty far away, but I still felt it & all of my pictures are crooked... again!), that's why I'm thinking about it. Thanks in advance.

5 comments:

Ammon said...

Hmmm... that's a tough one since they probably don't have an embed code. If they do, I can tell you how to do it.

By the way, was there an earthquake today? I felt nothing...

Ponczoch Family said...

My girls didn't feel it either... for some reason I always feel them. We'll call it my 6th sense;)

Ponczoch Family said...

Lynette- Thanks for all of the help with the map! It is working!

Ammon said...

No problema.

emily said...

I can't believe another earthquake! Wow~