Click here to read about our day on Friday . If you decide to leave a comment, please do it on this blog rather than on the humanitarian one- we made it for my parents ward.
Kim, That is so great that your parents ward is helping those who were devastated by the earthquake. I love that you and your girls go do these deliveries and things by yourselves! I am so happy for those people that they have your help. Is there anything I could donate to help?
How wonderful to be able to serve in such a way! Every act of service is such a great feeling, but even more under such circumstances!! How wonderful of the Cedar Hill ward and your family!! Great job!
5 comments:
Kim, That is so great that your parents ward is helping those who were devastated by the earthquake. I love that you and your girls go do these deliveries and things by yourselves! I am so happy for those people that they have your help. Is there anything I could donate to help?
Amazing! I felt the spirit just reading it. What a neat thing to be a part of.
I absolutely loved reading that it made me want to help others more. Thanks so much for sharing that.
what a great project to be a part of, that was really neat to read about. this will be a great memory for your family.
How wonderful to be able to serve in such a way! Every act of service is such a great feeling, but even more under such circumstances!! How wonderful of the Cedar Hill ward and your family!! Great job!
Post a Comment