It is next to impossible to get a picture of all 3 of the girls that looks good because Jinnie HATES to stand still. Out of 40 tries, here are the best shots of the girls modeling their Easter dresses... the other 37 pictures had Jinnie running away.
Too precious! The girls are absolutely beautiful. Man are they ever growing up. Jinnie looks so different with all that hair! I had the same situation with my kids this morning (trying to get good pics was just not happening :)
I hear ya it is impossible to get a picture when all the kids are looking etc. that is a great one. your girls are little dolls in their easter dresses!
12 comments:
SO cute! I love the dresses. And when did Jinnie get so much hair?
They all look absolutely adorable! Love the matching dresses!
Too precious! The girls are absolutely beautiful. Man are they ever growing up. Jinnie looks so different with all that hair! I had the same situation with my kids this morning (trying to get good pics was just not happening :)
They look darling! How cute!
They look so cute!! I love dressing up Keeley for Easter.
Your 3 girls reminds me of you, me, and Bethany. So cute! Yeah, I'm wondering when Jinnie got all of that hair too! Adorable girls!
wow! they really look great.
looks like its time for a new picture of jinnie on the sidebar! she's not a baby anymore, she's a little girl!
I was looking at Jinnie and she really did spring up a lot of hair all of the sudden! It's really cute though!!
oh, that B&W pic is so cute. you are a good photographer! 3 girls...what fun!
I hear ya it is impossible to get a picture when all the kids are looking etc. that is a great one. your girls are little dolls in their easter dresses!
That first photograph is incredible. You need to frame it HUGE! Love the matching girls! LOVE THEM.
beautiful pictures. Miss you guys.
Post a Comment