

Once a month
Tell Magazine is distributed all over Antofagasta. As soon as it arrives at our house we look through all of the pictures (especially the photo section, which is kind of the who's-who section), trying to find anybody that we know. We have always known at least one person, usually several. We figure if we know somebody from Tell we must be popular or something, and being popular is pretty important;). Anyway, we haven't received ours this month, but everywhere I went today I had people asking me if I'd seen it yet, and telling me that they would give me theirs next time they see me. Why? Because there is a picture in it of me with the girls after school. It says it's the first day, but they are not telling the truth... I was all made up and my hair was done on the first day of school. Anyway, guess we're celebrities this month.
12 comments:
Woohoo! I know celebrities!
Yay! Now I must be popular because I know someone in TELL magazine!
Look at you guys - high society and everything! Goodness, it's a good thing Detroit prepared you for such celebrity scrutiny!
You guys are so beautiful. Glad to see you are doing so well in Chile. I really hope that our paths will cross again, one day - maybe even in Chile...
How fun! You'll have to get several copies so your girls can each have one!!!
can i get your autographs? ;)
woah, I bet your girls thought that was pretty cool!
Fun! I bet the girls thought that was pretty cool!!! love it!
That is so cool! I love that picture. So did you run out and get a bunch of copies?
I am so happy to know a Chilean celeb. You are SO gorgeous.
So now that you're celebrities I think you should go be in the new James Bond they're filming there.
I am so glad to know that I know someone famous. How fun for you. That will be a fun keepsake to bring home with you (if you guys ever come back). How fun.
Pretty dang exciting!! I also heard from my Father in Law that the new James Bond movie was being filmed in Antofagasta!! Maybe you will have a star sighting soon!
Post a Comment