Monday, March 3, 2008

After School

Hailey: They didn't teach me to read! (in a very disappointed voice)

Ava: The giant didn't eat me... and they didn't let me cry. My bathroom is adorable.

No matter how many times I told Hailey she wouldn't learn to read the 1st day of school, she never gave up hope. I'm not sure who the giant is... I think it may be the school's priest, as he's really tall. Ava is really scared of whoever it is. I'm glad she didn't cry... was she forced into not crying? Some kids were crying when they were dropped off, but Ava is very easygoing. Glad she thinks the bathroom is cute.

8 comments:

Heidi said...

Your girls sound really sweet and they are very cute!

Ammon said...

Ava is cracking me up! And poor Hailey.

Brooke Bennett said...

Your girls both crack me up!!! I hope my kids will be as anxious to learn as Hailey! Ava is so cute!

Clarke and Kamie said...

I love it! Mariko uses the word "adorable" too--overuses it, actually. The giant??? That sounds very scary!

Bethany said...

You have the funniest kids!

Joel said...

. . .for now!

Unknown said...

that is so funny! school sounds great for them!

Paige said...

CUTE! I miss them so so much! Oh, and Kim, could you maybe get a picture of the adorable bathroom? I want to see what made it so memorable for Ava :)