Wednesday, March 5, 2008

I'm in Love

This post has nothing to do with Jinnie, but she was feeling a bit left out of the school picture post, so here's her picture (don't mind her crazy hair... she is just now leaving it alone after it is done and this picture is 4 months old... just focus on her adorable cheeks) along with some recent conversations:

H=Hailey, A=Ava, D=Dave, Dad

...today during lunch...
H: remember how your Barbie cup broke?
A: ya, it broke (in a sad voice)
H: well don't be sad, I will share my princess cup with you! (followed by a hug & a kiss)
A: Hailey, thank you. You are a princess.

...Friday night, aka movie night... it was Hailey's turn to pick a movie (Little Rascals) & she was so excited to watch it. Dave came home from work about 1/2 way through and this is how their conversation went.
D: Hailey, I need you to run a few errands with me. You can finish watching your show tomorrow.
H: That's ok daddy... you are more important than my show.

These are the rewarding moments of motherhood.

8 comments:

Ammon said...

Ok, so my kids don't say adorable, sweet things like this... unless bribed!
Lucky!

Brooke Bennett said...

I'm worried I may never hear stuff that cute! One can always hope.... and pray!

katharine said...

way to go hailey! what a sweetie :)

katharine said...

i can't see jinnie's hair in the picture, but she looks darling to me!

Backwoods Browns said...

She has some major munchable cheeks there!! So yummy to kiss on I bet!! That is so cute the things kids say!! I wish it was easier to record all the conversations between the siblings! I love it!!

Mike & Aubrey Janowicz said...

How sweet! Your girls are adorable. :)

Unknown said...

your kids are so sweet! They say the cutest things!

Bethany said...

Okay, I need to know all of your secrets before Kaylee gets old enough to understand me. I want my kids to be so sweet and wise!