

Hailey's school class is working on 'Parents in Action', which is where the parents take turns coming and teaching the class something that we know how to do. I thought it would be fun to make cupcakes & then frost them. Hailey loved the idea and her classmates did as well. They loved having a ton of colors of frosting & a bunch of sprinkles to choose from! I hear it was the class favorite, until the child whose parents are volunteer firefighters showed up with a firetruck!
Last night I received Hailey's report card... she is doing so well. It's so fun to read what her teachers have to say about her (smart, helpful, outgoing, etc), and they all say 'CONGRATULATIONS', which we just think is so funny. She also had her 1st class presentation this week (on pigs... her favorite animal), and her teachers congratulated me because she did such a good job.

No comments:
Post a Comment