
You know how in the US it's not that cool to play games at baby showers anymore? Well it's just the opposite in Chile. Last month I threw a friend a baby shower and we played some cheesy games. Apparently they were quite the hit because the following Sunday I was asked to do the games at 2 other baby showers (and decorations for one of them). This Friday will be the last one until January... wahoo. I really need a break from this month of cheesiness.

4 comments:
Please don't tell me that they had to taste what was in the jars! Yuck!
They did & they loved it;). Tomorrow night they get to figure out the flavor of chocolate in diapers (mint, strawberry, apricot, etc)... have a feeling it will also be a hit... crazy.
How did the shower go? Did you do the game where they had to tell what was on the person instead of the tray?
I did do that game... the funniest part was that about 45 min. later one of my friends asked when we were doing the rest of the game... she thought they would have to remember everything on the tray for later & so she had a headache from tring so hard to remember it all! At least she was the only one.
Post a Comment