

It seems that all too often our priorities have been mixed up lately, and I blame it entirely on the game Cities & Knights of Catan. We used to play Settlers of Catan, and we thought that was fun, but Cities & Knights adds a whole new dimension to the 1st game. The nice thing is that it is a game Dave & I both like and are relatively equal in ability, skill, whatever you call it. We each take our turns winning & losing (though I prefer to think of myself as the champion more often than not). We enjoy it, so what is the problem? We play it too much. Other things of more importance are quickly forgotten when we hear 'I have time for one quick game'. Goodbye clean house. Goodbye nice dinner. Goodbye sleep. Goodbye blogging. Maybe we'll get sick of it soon, or at least use it as a reward rather than a way of life. Until then, I may not be posting as much;)

1 comment:
My brothers always try to talk me into playing Settlers. They are also addicted and have the additions. I just haven't been ready to devote any hours in the early morning yet. You guys are party animals!
Post a Comment