Today I got my hair cut... wahoo! The ends were way nasty so it was good to get them cleaned up! Love hair cuts. Love them. Today was my first time using the camera function on the web cam... now you may see more pictures of me than you care to;)
You look beautiful! I love your hair, especially the bangs. I've always thought bangs look good on you. I haven't had the courage to cut bangs yet, too many flashbacks for me of the awkward stage! :)
5 comments:
Kim! Your hair looks super cute:) You have inspired me to grow my hair out.
You look beautiful! I love your hair, especially the bangs. I've always thought bangs look good on you. I haven't had the courage to cut bangs yet, too many flashbacks for me of the awkward stage! :)
Already told you this, but I absolutely love it! Your hair looks sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good!
Thanks all! I think I'll get my hair cut & post the pictures every time I need a little self-esteem boost;)
When did your hair get that long?! It is really cute! I need a new hairdo before Kaylee comes, so I don't look too awful in pictures.
Post a Comment