Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Can you tell...




that Dave is in Santiago, so I'm obviously not playing Cities & Knights or talking with him, or anything else, so I'm catching up on the blog. I haven't mentioned Jinnie for a while... she's doing sooo much better (except with sleeping... sad for me). Her mouth, throat, ears, lungs, etc. are finally healthy (probably because every time Ava prays she mentions Jinnie and her health 3 different ways, so she has had a lot of prayers offered in her behalf). She is enjoying food more than ever and loves to try new things (except squash). The other day we were eating blueberry muffins and rather than giving Jinnie small pieces she received 1/2 a muffin. She was sooo happy. She smiled at it & touched it for a while, then she quickly stuffed the whole thing into her mouth. She was so happy! (until I plugged her nose so that she would open her mouth so that I could dig out most of the muffin. Even though her cheeks are big enough to hold 2 whole muffins I still worry about choking). We're having to baby proof everything right now. Jinnie isn't walking yet, but she is getting closer than I'd like to admit. She loves to say 'momma, dada, papa & baby (more like bebe)' and gets a lot of smiles with her persistent waving. I can't believe that my baby is growing up so fast!

1 comment:

Brooke Bennett said...

Jinnie looks so grown up in the top picture. Mace Mace misses Jin Jin.