Monday, October 29, 2007
Back to School, Back to Books...
Last week I started my 1st class as a pilot student for a new program @ BYU-Idaho (yes Spencer... we are now classmates). It is an online bachelor degree program for former BYU-I/Ricks students. Isn't it amazing that I can live in Chile, yet complete my degree from Ricks? This first class is an orientation to the program: getting reacquainted with the 'Spirit of Ricks', developing study skills, creating a graduation plan and developing online learning skills. I'm amazed at how much time it is taking up already, but I'm very excited for next semester when I get to start taking classes that I'm interested in. With this program we double minor and then have a cluster, which is 15 credits in a similar field. I think I my minors will be English & History, with a cluster in Spanish. I'm pretty sure I need some new school clothes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Haha! You definately should get new school clothes! Starting school= get new school clothes
Yessssss that is the best part of going back to school!!
Can we be roommates again? :) I'll continue to borrow your new school clothes if that's ok! :)
Will you still make me pancakes in the morning? With applesauce?
Hehe... don't tell my family I used to make you breakfast... I've been on strike for a while now;)
Post a Comment