Tuesday, October 16, 2007
Best FHE Treat Ever
We switched nights for Family Home Evening this week, so tonight was the night... the girls are becoming very independent with their assignments. When it is their turn for lesson, they don't want help. When it is their turn for activity, they don't want help. Basically we have to try not to laugh out loud at times. Like tonight. Ava was in charge of treat. I had a berry crisp in the fridge that I suggested we eat. She insisted on ice cream. I was fine with that. But when it came time for treats she wouldn't let any of us help her. I told her no standing on a bar stool to get the ice cream or cones out, and that if she needed something that was high to let me know & I'd help her. Next thing I know we were called downstairs to eat. She had bowls & cups for us, and a bag full of pink & white marshmallows. The girls received pink & Dave received white. Then she wanted us to float them in water (we often have races to see whose cookie sinks 1st in milk). As fun/funny as this was, I'm glad that I'm treat next week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
So funny that the girls got pink and Dave got white. What cute kids you have!
Ava is hilarious!
Post a Comment