Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Notice a Theme?

It seems that the only time I post anymore is after earthquakes or when I'm tagged... so I'm going to try something that I saw on Kim's photography blog, (not me... the Kim who takes amazing pictures). Ask me anything you want & I'll answer you. I know that Jamey & others have asked about Chile & such and I never responded, sorry! Anything you want to know about Chile, my family, earthquakes, etc. ask me now & I'll tell you!

8 comments:

Sara Ann said...

Kim- What American product do you miss the most? What Chilean product do you love and will miss when you leave there?

Unknown said...

Um, how come you are so utterly gorgeous? Really...you must answer...I'm going to sleep on this and ask more tomorrow...

Unknown said...

Okay, how old are you? How did you meet Dave, and how long do you guys plan on living in Chile? Did you go to school? What did you study? What are your hopes and dreams? You said you wanted 20 kids, is this true? Okay is that enough for you?

Ammon said...

Kim,
Now that you've grown accustomed to living in Chile, what advice would you give a newby like me?

Bethany said...

I've got one: how come you're never online when I want to talk to you?

Joel said...

Kim,

Where's Dave? He needs to post. AND, as a follow-up question, who's your favorite brother-in-law that is the same age as you?

Christine said...

How long are you guys going to be in chile? and you coming to visit Utah any time soon?

Jamey said...

How did your potty training chart work...I am up for any suggestions! Aspen does okay most of the time, but I always wonder what works for other people! :)