Monday, December 3, 2007

Long Time, No Post

The last two weeks have been eventful so I have a ton to catch up on. Thanks Brooke & Christine for motivating me to get posting again;) We haven't had any large aftershocks for about a week, so that has been really nice. I am starting to notice little cracks all over the city that I had never noticed before... don't know if they are new or if I just wasn't paying attention before.

Jinnie once again has an ear infection. One of her tubes has fallen out (of course it's in the ear that gets the most infections). Good news is that this time the bacteria is one that doesn't require oral antibiotics, just ear drops. We will visit her dr. later this week to discuss future options for her (like tubes again, possible removal of the adenoids, etc.).

Ava has decided she loves doing the dishes... only problem is that she doesn't use the dishwasher or soap. She rinses them and then puts them in the drying rack. They seriously are soooo dirty! But they remain there until she is out of the room because she is so proud of herself. She is my biggest helper.

Hailey had a ballet gala last week & was by far the cutest little ballerina there! She was the 'leader' for her age group... I need to work on a video of it;)

No comments: