Wednesday, December 5, 2007

One Year Older & Wiser, Too!

Today is Dave's 32nd birthday. He has had 9 birthdays since we've known each other... 8 since we've been married. It is his 5th birthday as a father. It is also his 5th birthday in Chile (the first 2 are from his mission). It is his 8th birthday since graduating from Ricks, 6th since BYU & 3rd since Michigan State. It is his 1st birthday when I have loved him as much as I do now. I have loved Dave for the other 7 birthdays that we have been married. But it's different now. The love I have for him is stronger and deeper now than it ever has been. Dave is my best friend, and I can think of no one that I'd rather pass through life's journey with. Happy Birthday!

4 comments:

Brooke Bennett said...

Happy Birthday Dave!!! You're getting old! hahaha

Jamey said...

What a sweet tribute to your hubby!

Christine said...

happy birthday to dave from the Jackmans!

Joel said...

Happy Birthday, Dave! The time delay will make it seem like this was posted the day after, but it wasn't. It was on your birthday. Which I remembered.