Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Tagged by the 5

Brooke tagged me.

5 things on my to do list...

  1. Finish saving all of my pictures to places other than my computer (had a super scarey time this week with the computer... thought we had lost everything. After praying like crazy the problem is gone, but I now realize the importance of backing up files... especially pictures).
  2. Hailey's B-day Party... hire a Barbie or magician, plus get a bounce house
  3. Finish cooking club blog
  4. Organize bodega (storage room)
  5. US Vacation Plans (make them, if we ever figure out what is going on with our move)

5 Snacks I Love...

  1. Chips & green sauce
  2. Smoothies
  3. Craisins
  4. Muffins
  5. Chocolate... just about any kind will do

5 things I will never wear again... (if you currently wear any of these, please don't take offense- I never seem to wear the latest fashions)


  1. Sun suits (loved them when I was what, 4?)
  2. Wedding Dress
  3. Bubble Dress (following the rule that if you wore it when you were younger and it has come back in style, you're too old to wear it the 2nd time around)
  4. Leggings (see #3)
  5. Tapered jeans (both #3 and a personal dislike of the style)

5 Things I would do if I were a Billionaire...


  1. See the rest of the world
  2. Buy a resort south of Cancun... not a huge one, but one large enough to hold our family reunions:)
  3. Set up a scholarship fund
  4. Invest
  5. Enjoy looking for opportunities to share the wealth
5 Bad Habits...


  1. Waiting up for Dave when he has late work dinners
  2. Procrastination (is this a family thing?)
  3. Sleeping as late as possible... you know, 7:30 (amazing what kids do to you)
  4. Not following through with my good intentions (I planned on riding the bike right now, but instead I'm blogging)
  5. Leaving my shopping list in the car. I've been doing this about 1/2 of the time lately. I know I could just go back to the car, but that involves 3 sets of moving sidewalks down to the parking garage.... guess it could be a good memory test.

5 of my favorite toys...Nostalgics

  1. Nintendo (Mario Brothers, Duck Hunt & Power Pad)
  2. Sweet Secrets
  3. Barbies (especially Heart Family & Barbie & the Rockers)
  4. My Little Ponies
  5. Popples
Tag 5: Suzette, Sara, Amy W., Kamie & Charity

4 comments:

katharine said...

my grocery list usually stays on the fridge at home ;)

Heidi said...

I am making a cooking recipe blog. You'll have to check it out. www.gloriousgloriousfood.blogspot.com. I would like to see your cooking blog when you are ready.

Backwoods Browns said...

Wow we seriously have similar " never wear agains"!! Got to love those bubble skirts and dresses!! And those tapered jeans, oh yeah! We were so in the same time frame of style, that's probably why!! We were very fashionable then, but I hope no more of the 80's style ever comes back! Yuck! :)

Bethany said...

Smart to back up your computer. Joel and I were just talking about how we need to do that. It'd be so sad to lose all your pictures!

Are Sweet Secrets those little doll things that have a gem on their belly and fold into themselves? If so, I still have mine because I loved it so much too!

So everyone knows... I thought Kim was the best Nintendo player ever! Her and my dad could beat Mario Brothers really fast, plus they knew how to get tons of extra lives (up to the ice cream and popsicle icons) by bouncing a turtle shell against a stair on a certain level. To this day I still can't do it. It was pretty awesome.