Tuesday, April 8, 2008

We're Moving

We've been in Antofagasta for over 2 1/2 years, and in a couple of months we'll be calling a new city 'home'. To the right is the name of the new city, as well as 3 others. Go ahead and guess where you think we will be moving to. On Friday I'll give details on the location and reason for the change.

For the few of you who actually know where we will be living, let's keep it a secret for a few more days;)

11 comments:

Sarah Bisel said...

Super stinker. Where O where are you moving? You can't just put it out there and make us wonder.

barterboutique said...

I know! Hehehe...
And guess what! We might be moving too! I'll have to fill you in tomorrow!

Unknown said...

;) I am pretty sure I know.

Unknown said...

excited to hear where you are moving!!!

Backwoods Browns said...

Can't wait to hear!!

Suzette said...

Looking forward to hearing the news! You silly girl, keeping us all in suspense like this is torture!

Brooke Bennett said...

I know, I know!!!! I guessed wrong though and when I called later...found out.

katharine said...

you are so sly, pulling something lijke this :) my life is an open book

Mike & Aubrey Janowicz said...

i'm voting for Reno! There's a slight chance we might be moving to Carson City, which is pretty close to there...

Jamey said...

I'll vote Brazil since I will be there in a few weeks!!!

RedWarthen said...

Come on already. You said 1 day left yesterday!! Now I have to wait one more. No fair!:(