I've been tagged again, so here's a bit about me & Dave. I'm also tagging Suzette, Christine & Joel (for comedy's sake).
*How long have you been together? Known each other over 9 years, married over 8
*How long did you date? 7 months
*How old is he? 31
*Who eats more? me
*Who said I love you first? Dave
*Who is taller? he is
*Who sings better? I do... no contest
*Who is smarter? In math & business, Dave. Music & health, me. We compliment eachother well.
*Who does the laundry? Susan... but before Susan came into our lives I did
*Who does the dishes? See above. When she is not here either I do them or we play foosball and the loser does them
*Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Me. We change sides of the bed almost every time we move to a different house. Guess we're not completely creatures of habit.
*Who pays the bills? Bills? What? Oh, I'm supposed to, but I hate it so sometimes I need a gentle reminder.
*Who mows the lawn? The gardeners... the lawn grows so slow that they only come once a month & it still barely needs a trim
*Who cooks dinner? Nobody. I usually make a bigger lunch & we just have sandwiches or leftovers for dinner (when in Chile, do as the Chileans)
*Who drives when you are together? Dave
*Who is more stubborn? Depends on the topic... we each have areas where we are less likely to 'give' than the other.
*Who kissed who first? He tried to kiss me several times & was denied. But it was worth the wait... it made that 1st kiss extra special.
*Who asked who out? He asked me
*Who proposed? He did
*Who is more sensitive? Me... hands down
*Who has more friends? In Chile he does... in the US I do
*Who has more siblings? He does- 12 kids in total. 7 in my family. We plan to beat both families combined at a whopping 20;)
*Who wears the pants in the family? We go back & forth

1 comment:
I'm so jealous that you have Susan.
Post a Comment