Thursday, November 15, 2007

And as if Yesterday Weren't Enough for a While

I just returned from Hailey's school to find out when classes will resume (which is possibly tomorrow, if not then Monday). When I went to get in my car I found the most disgusting present waiting for me on the hood... a huge dead rat. What sick person would do such a thing? I thought I'd find a picture to post, but just the thought is still making my stomach queasy. The nice people at the school disposed of it and cleaned the hood. Wish they could wash away the memory as well.

5 comments:

Jamey said...

Kim, I am so glad that you are safe! I can't amagine the feeling of trying to hear from Hailey and Dave. Brooke let us know that you were okay, I am glad everything is well. Good to hear from you! Take Care!

Joel said...

Yeah. . .Kim, sorry about that. I hired a Bolivian (I have connections) to drive over to Chile and put that on your hood.

THAT'LL teach you to miss your niece's birth!!! :)

Ponczoch Family said...

Joel... when is the next one due? I'll be there;)

Joel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Joel said...

Sorry, Beth said my last comment was inappropriate.

So I'm gonna guess in another 9 months or so. Beth seems to like cute, newborn babies for some reason.