The girls with the mayor.
Had I known we were going to be so famous I wouldn't have gone with wet hair & I would have put a little makeup on;)
I've been finding little ways for us to help the people in Tocopilla not only because they need it, but because my girls need it as well. Each time they help others they are able to cope with the whole experience better.

On Saturday people from the Army were going around collecting food, clothes, etc. for the people in Tocopilla so we packed up some stuff to take out to them. I brought my camera along so that we could get a picture of the girls with the big truck. As soon as we got out of the car to give them the stuff people with camera's, microphones & video camera's came running towards us. Let's just say I gave a pretty pathetic interview in Spanish and we had our pictures taken with some man that everybody felt we needed a picture with (we later found out it was the mayor for the city). Thank goodness the power was out when the interview probably aired;)

1 comment:
Cute pictures! That's so funny that you found out after that he was the mayor!
Post a Comment