Monday, November 5, 2007

I've Been Tagged

STUDY BREAK! Suzette tagged me, so I need to post 6 things you may not know about me and tag 6 others who need to do the same. I'm tagging Sara, Brooke, Beth, Rachel, Christine & Amber... Rachel & Christine, that means you actually have to post something;). So here it goes...

1. I always know when I'm not getting enough sleep because I get a sore throat. Like today... it certainly feels like I have strep, but I'm pretty sure it's because I haven't been getting enough zzzzz's lately.
2. It takes a really long time for me to get sick of things. Like food. I love leftovers. I could eat the same meal (well, if it's food that I like) for breakfast, lunch & dinner for days & never complain. Same with music. If there is a CD that I really like, listening to it 50 times in a row (as long as I can sing along) is wonderful!
3. Decorating small areas like bathrooms or halls is fun for me, but a large area like a living room or a large playroom makes me nervous. I just can't seem to pull everything together like I want to in large spaces.
4. I enjoy cooking & baking, but only in the extreme. For example, making dinner every night is not fun. But making a large meal with lots of yummy sides & more than 1 dessert for a bunch of friends is so fun! If you're going to make a mess, you might as well REALLY make a mess, right?
5. This next part is not to complain or be a snob, so please don't take it the wrong way. I love having a maid... really, I do. But for me the best part of the day is 3 when Susan goes home. Then my house is completely mine again!
6. I hate to wash my face at night. I know I'm supposed to (& I'm actually doing a lot better than I used to), but it seems to just wake me up right when I should be feeling sleepy. Gross, I know.

1 comment:

Jamey said...

Kim, I am with you on the washing you face thing...it is a pain!