Tuesday, May 20, 2008

It's Time

Maybe one more sandwich-worth of peanut butter* is all that's left of the 42 lbs that we brought with us last year from the United States. Guess it's time to make another trip!

We (Kim & the girls... Dave will join us sometime) will be in Utah May 24-June 13 (this includes a couple of days in St. George and Nevada), and Wisconsin June 13-29. Each year when we visit the USA our time is packed with visits to the doctors, shopping, renewing international drivers licenses, and the obvious- spending time with friends and family. We're working on our vacation schedules and are trying to fit everyone in. Please post a comment or send me an email to kimberannw@hotmail.com if you're going to be in these areas and want to get together... I'll try to make it happen!

*we can purchase peanut butter in Chile, but it's soooo expensive and not as yummy as Jif. Plus we have yet to find crunchy here.


10 comments:

barterboutique said...

I hate to break it to ya', but I don't think there's enough peanut butter there to cover a cracker, much less make a sandwich!!! Have fun back home--we'll miss you!

And, Crunchy--GROSS!!!!

Sarah Bisel said...

Hey, I'll be in the happy SLC from May 28-June 12th. Bj won't be there. Can we get together? Email me.

Unknown said...

Mmmmm that is a serious tub o peanut butter.

Charity said...

Yeah! I would love to see you guys.

Bethany said...

I can't wait!!!!!!!!

Jamey said...

I am up by Brooke, we could all get together!

Christine said...

I'd love to see you, give me a call! 435 787 8150 and let's see if we can work something out...

katharine said...

that's what i call planning ahead! just eating the last bite of peanut butter right before you board the plane :) have a great trip! wish we could see you too!

Sariah said...

Being without good peanut butter would be so hard! You are smart to bring a ton back with you. lol. I would probably do the same.

emily said...

Love the pic of the PB!! Perfect!! Hope you gets lots of it while here in the states!! Sounds like you guys are super busy while here. Call us if you ever get a second!! :)