Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Pay It Forward

I won a PIF from my super-talented friend, Lynette and this is what she made me! She photoshopped this picture of my girls... isn't it amazing? Sooo in love.

Now it's your turn to get in on the action. Leave a comment if you want to participate. Next Wednesday I will close the contest and draw 3 names. Those lucky 3 will receive a homemade gift from me, and then they will continue the PIF by drawing 3 names from their own blog & making them gifts.
Because I haven't been posting while on vacation I think less people are checking my blog, so please comment... good chance you'll win!

14 comments:

barterboutique said...

I'm so glad you like it! Can't wait to see what you create!

Jamey said...

I would love to play along! I love the picture your friend made you! Does she sell them?

katharine said...

it turned out beautiful :)

post again - we how are you spending your utah time?!

RedWarthen said...

Count me in. Hope you're having a great time. How is it switching milk when you come visit? Sometimes I wish we had milk on the shelf that lasted longer:) How are the girls doing with time difference?

barterboutique said...

Hey Kim! One more thing...where do you want your picture sent? Please email the address. I think you'll get a better quality photo if I send you a Shutterfly one.

Always Amy said...

That picture is so cool! What is the back ground? It makes your girls look like child models. I hope you are all enjoying your time in Utah.

Bethany said...

So cute! Your girls are gorgeous and oh so cute! I'm sad you're leaving tomorrow.

Unknown said...

oh how cute!!!! love the pictures!!! I have missed your blog for a while...

Heidi said...

I love the photo that was done of your girls. It was really fun to see you and your cute family!

Backwoods Browns said...

That is a cute pic she made! So cute!!

Charity said...

I absolutely love that picture. Wow!! I can't wait to see you guys!

Unknown said...

Oh man...I want to win! ;) I love that photo of your girls...so wonderful.

Paige said...

Super cute! I wanna play!! Oh, and I want you guys to come back to Utah. Yeah, I think you should.

Sarah Bisel said...

Kim, It was so great seeing you. You are so kind to let me bring my mom along! You are awesome!