Ruth & I are taking our girls to Iquique until Thursday. It will be a week of body boarding, shopping and Spanish. Last time I drove in Iquique I got in my first car accident... hope I have better luck this time.
8 comments:
Anonymous
said...
We are so jealous, what an experience. I miss the weather and the people in Chile! Any good jobs? Let us know :) We like the blog, we favorited your blog as well. The Martins
8 comments:
We are so jealous, what an experience. I miss the weather and the people in Chile! Any good jobs? Let us know :) We like the blog, we favorited your blog as well.
The Martins
How fun. Have a great time!
Have fun and be safe!
That is exciting to have a little vaca. Have so much fun!
Little vaca? Kim's having a little cow? :S
Oooo have fun and enjoy!
Beware of those round-abouts.... I hear they're pretty dangerous around there...
drive safe and have a great trip!
Post a Comment