Monday, February 25, 2008

Nicknames

Jamey tagged me forever ago, but since I was on strike I'm just now getting to this. It is about nicknames. We have a lot of strange ones... I'm really not even sure I should be posting this...

JINNIE
  • JinJin

  • Jinsita (little Jinnie)

  • Skinny Jinnie

  • Not-so-skinny Jinnie

  • JinJin Kanoosh

  • Jinscotia

AVA

  • Evita (little Ava)

  • Ava Slave-a

  • Ava-slave-a, pudding & pie... kissed the boys & made 'em cry!

  • Dave-a

  • Ave

  • Slavenstien

HAILEY

  • Hailita (little Hailey)

  • HP (in both English & Spanish)

  • Hailey-Bailey

  • Hailey-Bailey, pudding & pie... kissed the boys & made 'em cry!

  • Hales (I think uncle Johnny gave her this one)

KIM

  • Mom, Mommy, Mamita, Mama (Jinnie really stresses the last 'a')

  • Kimberly the nut-nut (my dad's nickname for me)

  • Keykoo (Kelsi couldn't say my name when she was little, so this was what she called me)

  • Kimmers (Rachel, as well as a few college friends called me this)

  • Keem (how Chileans say 'Kim'... Ava loves to tell people that my name is Keem')

DAVE

  • Dad, Daddy, Dadda, Papa, Papi, Papito

  • Davey-poo (one of Dave's friends mothers has called his this for as long as he can remember)

  • Ponchy

  • Cool Dave, Smart Dave, Cool & Smart Dave, Strong Dave (these are a few of the responses I received when I asked Dave what some of his nicknames were)

I'm tagging Beth, Lynette & Sara

2 comments:

Bethany said...

You forgot one of Dave's nicknames: "Weirdo!"

Clarke and Kamie said...

love reading the nicknames--
I also love the quirky facts. So fun! I remember lying on cement to warm up after playing in sprinklers as a kid. I am going to do that next time I swim:)