I love downtown Iquique. It makes me want to go back in time 100 years and wear a hoop skirt. It also makes me want a better camera and better photography skills.
I am glad everything worked out and you don't have to be on strike anymore! Those pictures are really great. I wish that I had advice about how to get sand out of swimming suits, mine are still full of sand from Hawaii in October! Bleh
Woohoo! I'm so glad you're not holding a grudge anymore! Your camera takes great pictures... that or your girls are just amazing models.... probably both! I need to come visit Chile... it looks like fun! Maybe not this summer.... then next?
I love all of these photos, they are so beautiful. Love little baby girl in front with all the other girlies behind. So great, nice framing. You truly have a photographic eye!
Looks like you had a great time! Love the pictures. How far is that drive? We never made it there. Now I wish we could have after seeing and hearing about it. I esp love the pics of downtown. You take great pics, don't know what you are talking about.
7 comments:
So fun! Your girls are so cute and are going to have such great memories of their childhood!
Those pictures are amazing!
Seriously, they look like postcards!
Well done, Kim!
I am glad everything worked out and you don't have to be on strike anymore! Those pictures are really great. I wish that I had advice about how to get sand out of swimming suits, mine are still full of sand from Hawaii in October! Bleh
Woohoo! I'm so glad you're not holding a grudge anymore! Your camera takes great pictures... that or your girls are just amazing models.... probably both! I need to come visit Chile... it looks like fun! Maybe not this summer.... then next?
I love all of these photos, they are so beautiful. Love little baby girl in front with all the other girlies behind. So great, nice framing. You truly have a photographic eye!
kim, you are conspicuously absent from the photos! don't forget to jump in front of the camera once in a while :)
Looks like you had a great time! Love the pictures. How far is that drive? We never made it there. Now I wish we could have after seeing and hearing about it. I esp love the pics of downtown. You take great pics, don't know what you are talking about.
Post a Comment