

This past week Yamin and I took our girls to see Enchanted... this is a big deal for me and the girls because it's the 1st time we've been to a movie theater in Chile... I'm so cheap that I hate spending more than $1 for a ticket, but decided to splurge this once;) We stole Charity's idea and had the girls dress up as princesses. They looked so pretty and certainly received a lot of attention. Personally, I really liked the movie (and wahoo, even though it was in Spanish I understood it!!!). I want to make dresses out of curtains and sing everywhere.

9 comments:
So fun! I can't wait until it comes out on DVD so Carly and I can understand it!
Cute pictures! What cute princesses!
Love it! That is so adorable. I would have watched it in spanish too just to see Patrick Dempsey :) I agree about the whole curtain thing, so great.
You are such a cute mom:) I wanted to wear a tiara to watch that movie but Neil said no...jk
Oooo I love that movie. It was SOOOO good. Personally, we watch Disney only in Portuguese, I am always amazed I understand half of what is going on.
awww...the girls look precious. I can't believe you can understand a whole movie in spanish. so cool!
You are so cute and so are your girls. I wanted to sing on the streets in a big dress after that movie. I'm glad you got to see it.
That is great that you understood it in spanish! I loved that movie it is one I am going to buy when it comes out on DVD! Your girls are soooo cute in their little dresses!
CUTE! SO cute! If I was a little younger I would've dressed up as a princess too! It's such a cute movie. and your girls look adorable! I have the soundtrack to it... You can get a copy next time you come and visit me :)
Post a Comment