Sunday, August 26, 2007

Long day= long post



Ava fell asleep reading.
Jinnie has just moved into Hailey & Ava's bedroom... Dave & I finally have our room to ourselves!
Hailey loves her Care Bear pillow case that Aunt Kelsi made her.
Here's a sunset from last week that I forgot to post... don't you love our view?

Yesterday was a loooooong day. It seemed even longer because Dave had to work. In the morning we mailed off our visa papers... hopefully we'll be legal soon;). Apparently it should be a pretty easy process because one of our daughters is Chilean. While we leaving to mail the papers Hailey noticed a TON of birds flying south over the ocean... guess spring must be on it's way! Wahoo! Last year we were on a long walk & the there were continuous birds the entire time & we had really wished we had had a camera. So this time I ran back to the house to get the camera & then we drove to the ocean, but by then we had missed the birds. Of course they started up again while we were driving, so this is the best picture I was able to get (since it's not that great I outlined the birds so you believe us). We then went to a neighbors house to get the address for a bday party later that day (we couldn't find Hailey's invite). The mom is a dermatologist & noticed a rash that Jinnie has had on her neck since she was in the hospital for tubes... I had asked another Dr. about it previously & was told it would go away, but our neighbor seemed pretty bothered by it & gave us an RX to get filled. Hopefully it will work soon.. The girls then took good naps (they were all so tired!). There was a bday party for a friend of Hailey's that started @ 3:30. We left at about 4:30 & arrived around 5 (we got lost... it was in the north end of town). The party finally finished at 7 & we got gas & arrived late to a baptism (we got there just as the baptism was being performed). Dave showed up straight from work soon after. I played the piano for the rest of the service & then there was a high priest social... Dave was in charge & we did karioki. So I don't think this would go over so well in the US, but people just loved it! The collection of English songs wasn't very good, so Dave & I sang (& danced) YMCA. Ya, we were good. haha. We arrived home well after 11... let's just say we enjoyed our naps today even more so than yesterday:).

No comments: