Tuesday, August 21, 2007
Ava gets a new toothbrush
I always brush the girls teeth, then they re-brush them. Ava's teeth were clean & she was in the middle of the re-brush when Jinnie pooped & needed immediate attention (you know, before a new outfit & bath were required). Ava was ready to spit, but the step stool was outside & she couldn't reach the sink, so I told her to spit in the toilette (gross, I know... but it was cleaned yesterday). She soon came back to me with her toothbrush IN HER MOUTH & said she spit in the toilette & cleaned her toothbrush in there too!!! What?!? She was so proud of herself & I was about to puke! I told her to throw her toothbrush away immediately, which made her cry (apparently she really loved that toothbrush, which makes me wonder why she would put something she treasures so much into the toilette). Anyway, she has a new toothbrush & seems happy with that. She also knows not to put things in the toilette, & that if you do, you NEVER put it in your mouth afterwards.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Sick! How gross is your child! j/k. I'm sure Jeffrey will be doing stuff like that soon too! Kind of a funny story though. heheheh
Post a Comment