Sunday, April 5, 2009

My Loves

Hailey is such a little smartie pants. She has been in 1st grade for one month and already everything she writes is in cursive. She also reads in both English and Spanish. Each month her school works on a different value. March's value was Respect, and Hailey received the Respect award for her class in an assembly. Ava is really enjoying being in the 'big school' this year, as she calls it. She is loving learning her letters better and loves to write in her notebooks (this means writing random letters and then asking me or Hailey what she just spelled).Recent conversation between Jinnie and Me/Mom:
M: Oh, Jinnie... you are a princess.
J: And you are a butterfly... we're twins!

We don't see enough of this man anymore, but when we do he certainly makes sure we know that he loves us. Here is a picture of Dave and Jinnie on a big slide at a neighborhood amusement park.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

CUTE!!!!! i love seeing pictures of your girls! that bath tub looks like it was about to over flow!

Brooke Bennett said...

So cute!!! Keep posting pictures!!! I love seeing those cute girls!

Sara Ann said...

How fun:) I love to see new pictures of your cute girls!

Paige said...

Hahahaha They're so cute! I think my favorite is that you're a butterfly :)

Mitchell Family said...

Your girls are adorable! I love your update? How is life treating you these days anyway? I'll bet you are busy, and hopefully happy!

RedWarthen said...

Your girls are so sweet, and that slide looked steep!! Hope you're doing well!!

Backwoods Browns said...

I too am so glad to be able to watch our cousin's kids growing up and also to actually get to know one another even though we have never lived close! Your girls are so beautiful! It's amazing how fast they grow up!Having the hubby gone a lot is never fun :( Glad to see all is well !

Tami said...

You guys are such a cute family! Thanks for sharing those fun pictures.

Unknown said...

So fun to come and see an update. Jinnie is so big! As are all of your smartie girls!