You are hilarious. Too funny Kim. Wow. I thought it was weird when I was older than my bishop (Jared Hendricks is like 2 years younger than me) but sleeping w/my bishop, that would be something. :) Dave will do an awesome job and I know your family will be blessed in the process. :)
I don't know if that is a good thing or not...that mean either you are not doing things right, or your husband is doing everything right! :) Good luck with all that hard work that follows that fun calling!
11 comments:
Hahaha! You're so naughty!!!
I love it!!! Good thing he's also the father of your children! :) It was fun talking today...
SHUT UP! That's so awesome! Congrats to Dave! Does this mean you guys are going to be there for another 4-5 years?
woah woah woah. Of course Dave is a perfect man for that job. wish he was MY bishop! Congrats--whew, lots of work!
HAHAHAHA Love it. You're funny :) Tell Dave good luck!! (and good luck to you, too)
Scandalous!
I'm calling your bishop! And by that, I mean Dave!
You are hilarious. Too funny Kim. Wow. I thought it was weird when I was older than my bishop (Jared Hendricks is like 2 years younger than me) but sleeping w/my bishop, that would be something. :) Dave will do an awesome job and I know your family will be blessed in the process. :)
I don't know if that is a good thing or not...that mean either you are not doing things right, or your husband is doing everything right! :) Good luck with all that hard work that follows that fun calling!
oh boy, who do you repent to then? JK, that is great, good luck!
I guess it IS good news. He sounds like a REALLY really REALLY good bishop. LOVE THIS POST!
Post a Comment