I bet you are... I'm posting! Honestly, I have tried several times since my last post... either my computer or Blogger just wouldn't allow me to though (I'm guessing it was the computer). The computer has been out of commission for a while, first with some nasty viruses and then it was just incredibly slow (to the point that we couldn't do anything on the computer). We had it fixed and for the most part it's working again (except for 2 days ago... it just froze up entirely again).
Our camera died at the same time. Sadness. Our new one arrived to our Reno address on Monday, so hopefully it will be in our hands prior to Christmas.
So what is going on here? Let's see. It's hot. HOT, HOT, HOT. You may think I'm bragging, but when you don't have central air, there's not much to brag about. Also, when I was house-hunting all of the homes except for 2 had pools... we are living in one of them. Yesterday the girls enjoyed the sprinklers and hose.
Hailey & Ava had their last day of school on Wednesday. I really like their school, teachers and the director of infants (the person over preschool-1st grade). I'm sure next year their teachers will be just as good, but it's tough having to say goodbye- in the British school the teachers moved with them from preschool unil kindergarten, so we haven't experienced this yet (other than with the move).
We're very excited for this summer. Jinnie is loving having her sisters home to play with. I'm excited for some of my dear friends from Antofagasta to spend part of their vacations with us.
As far as maids, a new one started on Wednesday. I'm really getting sick of them not working out, but I'm feeling good about this one (so far). I guess time will tell. We had no idea how good we had it in Antofagasta with Susan.
Hmmm... I think that's about it. I'll try to be better.

1 comment:
Oh the heat, today...today I would welcome it...for a day.
Post a Comment