by earthquakes. I hadn't felt any the whole time we've lived in Santiago, so I thought we were good to go. But no. Today we had 3 in 40 minutes... one was smaller than 4, the others 6.0 & 6.3. Definately didn't compare to the 7.8 last year in Antofagasta, but still annoying. The joys.
On a happier note, I have my new camera! On a sad note, my computer is being too slow to even attempt uploading the camera's software so that I can post the pictures of my girls having a water balloon fight with their friends. Hopefully tomorrow it will be faster.

5 comments:
Holy Moly! I can't believe you have to deal with more earthquakes. I e-mailed you the recipe.
Earthquakes again, I guess since you are used to them, it would be more annoying. Good luck with the computer.
Have you guys tried to take what you love off of your computer and just re-install everything? We do that about once a year (and defrag often!). It may seem like a hassle but will save you more time (and sanity) in the long run :) But I guess that's easy for me to say being married to the computer wiz who can figure all that stuff out for me...
I don't know how you stand it...the earthquakes...CRAZY.
You know you love the excitement and the rush of them huh? ;) Well other than that, how exciting to get your new camera!! Can't wait to see the pictures!
Post a Comment