Tuesday, November 11, 2008

No, I'm not Prego...

Apparently some of you have taken notice that I haven't been blogging lately... and apparently some of those who have taken notice are thinking that it's because I'm with child and am suffering from morning sickness. While I wish that were the case, the real reason is that I have again fallen so far behind blogging that I feel I can never catch up. Which means we'll start with the QUESTION GAME!

So if you have any questions about my life, the life of my family, my favorite color, or how I like my eggs, ask away & I will answer in an upcoming post.

13 comments:

Sara Ann said...

Ha ha! That is too funny because I was thinking, "Kim must be pregnant, that is why she is not feeling up to blogging" I just want to see cute pictures of your familia!

Mitchell Family said...

Since I am great with child, here's your question: Before they actually came along, how many children did you want to have? And now that they are here, how many children do you want to have?

Unknown said...

how did you celebrate Halloween in Chile? And what kinds of plans do you have for the upcoming holidays?

Skeeutopia said...

So I was thinking, did I miss a post about your new place, or perhaps you haven't included any pics of your new digs. Are you in a house? Where exactly? Did the maid thing ever work out?

OK, I have to admit I haven't kept up with my blogging because I AM pregnant, but that also meant that I wasn't making the rounds and keeping up with the friends' blogs. Sorry if this is going to force you to be redundant!

Hailey Smoot Kandell said...

Hey this is ERic Kandell, I served with Dave. Anyway i love Ena, and noticed her in the pic below. Tell her Kandell (red head colorin) said hi. Tell Dave hi too and I like dreaming as if though i lived in chile when i see your blog. Looks like fun. Chaoito

Unknown said...

Oh man...everyone ALWAYS thinks this huh? Dood, IF...and that is a BIG IF it ever happens to me again, I will blog daily and keep it a secret until I deliver. Tee hee.

I love reading about your life...I know we hardly know eachother, but it is such a treat to come here.

How do you get your hair looking so cute?

Oh and I second pics of your new home.

Anonymous said...

i want to see pictures of your cute kids.

Joel said...

1. Who is your favorite brother-in-law on your side of the family?

2. When are you coming back to Utah?

3. How is the Quelf playing going down in Chile?

lynette said...

hello (echo, echo)?
are you there?

you know if i'm telling you to post more, it's bad!!!

katharine said...

What is your favorite Christmas tradition? Christmas food? Christmas story? What holiday plans do you have this year?

p.s. please post a current family photo

Sarah Bisel said...

Hey, doing Christmas cards. What is your new address? Are you alive?

lynette said...

seriously.
post.




seriously.

Syd said...

Did you know that there is a fan in the Nursing Room at the Riverward chapel that has your last name on it, and every week when I take Cooper in there for Sunday School (nap time) I think of you. We miss you guys!! We can hardly believe we're outta here in June! Your kids are sooo cute, and I think I'm going to try that playdough cookie recipe. It looks awesome. Happy Holidays!!