Friday, December 19, 2008

Don't You Wish You Were Here?

This year we gave our friends and neighbors cinnamon rolls for Christmas. Today we made the last of 3 batches
The girls had fun playing in my mess. I was glad we had a maid today to clean up the mess they made from my mess.

Nice nap after filling her belly with the flour left on the counters.
Are you all happy? You should be. You now know what the girls look like. And that I have black counters. House tour to come (next week?).

7 comments:

Suzette said...

Those look so yummy. I wish I was you neighbor again! They also look like a lot of work, but I know you are a great baker so maybe not as much work as it would take me! :)

Brooke Bennett said...

How fun! I also wish I was your neighbor... but not with the earthquakes. And I think it would be a lot more fun for me to bake if I had a maid to clean up the mess. Oh and nice black countertops. Super cute girls! Keep posting pics. of them!

Unknown said...

Those look so yummy... Fun to see the pictures..

Unknown said...

You amazing woman you! Holy smokes look at all those cinnamon rolls!

Backwoods Browns said...

I love homemade cinnamon rolls!!I wish I were there for the heat!! :)

Sara Ann said...

I do wish I was there, where it is not snowing and crappy weather, bleh, you are lucky to live down there right now...

emily said...

Those look so tasty! The best part is that you don't have to clean up the mess!