that these girls are so cute & know all of the words to all of the High School Musical songs (well, Jinnie only knows the last word of each line of each song). Unfortunately the camera died before the end of the song...
I LOVE it! I love how Hailey is belting it out and Ava closes her eyes and puts emotion into it and Jinnie sways back and forth adding words here and there! Priceless!
I love Ava's face when she is totally into the song. It's very passionate! :) They are all so cute holding hands and swaying back and forth. We need to get this movie, I'm sure Averie would love it, but then Kempton would love it and I'm not sure about that!
That was the cutest thing ever. I love how into it they got. How funny. Reminds me of when I was growing up singing songs with my sisters. so funny. love it. I can't get over how adorable they are.
Ha Ha, that was hilarious! What good singers, and dancers you have! Did you teach them all those moves? I bet that's what you all practice when Dave is gone. Way too cute!
My Anna absolutley loved this and had to watch it again and again. When I finally told her that was the last time, she looked at me, smiled, and said, "They were talking to me!"
That was awesome! I love Jinnie thinking she is a big girl like her sisters. Darling. And Ava so cute when she puts her hand on her chest like she is so into it. And of course Hailey being in charge of it all! SO CUTE!
Your girls are so adorable! That is pretty impressive that they know multiple verses and everything. Loved the dance moves. Are you taking them to HSM 3? Will they be showing it there? I hope that it won't be too much teenage drama. We will see..
19 comments:
That is SO cute! I must admit I've never seen HSM, I'd better get to it! You're girls are adorable!
Pretty sure that was the cutest thing ever! I'm so glad that they love HSM :)
I LOVE it! I love how Hailey is belting it out and Ava closes her eyes and puts emotion into it and Jinnie sways back and forth adding words here and there! Priceless!
Jeffrey loved it! And so did I! They are so cute! It was so fun to see you all tonight on web cam!
So stinkin cute!!
I love Ava's face when she is totally into the song. It's very passionate! :) They are all so cute holding hands and swaying back and forth. We need to get this movie, I'm sure Averie would love it, but then Kempton would love it and I'm not sure about that!
And they picked the best song (by the coolest people) IN High School Musical!
They are so cute!!
That was the cutest thing ever. I love how into it they got. How funny. Reminds me of when I was growing up singing songs with my sisters. so funny. love it. I can't get over how adorable they are.
Ha Ha, that was hilarious! What good singers, and dancers you have! Did you teach them all those moves? I bet that's what you all practice when Dave is gone.
Way too cute!
That is too cute! I haven't seen it yet and we are probably the only family! :) One day!!
I showed this to Mariko and she was in heaven! Your girls are to die for! See, a boy would just be out of place:)
Too cute! They are getting so big!
My Anna absolutley loved this and had to watch it again and again. When I finally told her that was the last time, she looked at me, smiled, and said, "They were talking to me!"
I will have to make sure to get together with you next time you come - your girls are darling!
That was awesome! I love Jinnie thinking she is a big girl like her sisters. Darling. And Ava so cute when she puts her hand on her chest like she is so into it. And of course Hailey being in charge of it all! SO CUTE!
Kim when are you going to get a maid so you can start blogging again? I want to know whats up down there:)
Your girls are so adorable! That is pretty impressive that they know multiple verses and everything. Loved the dance moves. Are you taking them to HSM 3? Will they be showing it there? I hope that it won't be too much teenage drama. We will see..
SO adorable! That Jinnie is SO BIG...where does the time go?
Post a Comment