Crazy 8's... I've been tagged by Brooke. Unfortunately by the time I finally got to this, my 'yesterday' wasn't super exciting)
8 TV shows I love to watch:
1. The Office
2. Scrubs
3. Gilmore Girls
4. King of Queens
5. Fox News (I know it's not a specific show, but after only having CNN for 3 years, it is certainly refreshing to watch the news from a perspective that I appreciate)
Hmmmm... I can't really think of any other recent shows. I used to really like:
6. Saved By the Bell
7. Full House
8. Kids Incorporated
8 favorite restaurants (#3 & #4 are located in Antofagasta... I'm sure we'll have new favorites once we get to know our new city):
1. Bennihanas (wahoo, can be found in Santiago!)
2. Tucanos
3. El Arion
4. Florencias
5. Cafe Rio
6. Zupas
7. Red Lobster
8. Outback
8 things that happened yesterday:
1. Had friends over for lunch... when I say lunch I mean we ate lunch, but they stayed until 7:00... don't you just love Chile?!?
2. Talked to my future sis-in-law, Rosa Lee, for the 1st time. It was fun to put a voice to the beautiful face.
3. Gave Katrina advice about flying with 3 young children, and no husband (you're going to do great!).
4. Handed out parts for the primary program next month
5. The house got waaaay too hot for spring (just have to rub it in since so many of you do it to me when I'm freezing in July)
6. Ate too much
7. Watched Ava take care of a cute baby all afternoon... if anyone is interested, she is available for babysitting.
8. Used the oven for that last time until autumn.
8 things I'm looking forward to:
1. Reading to Ava's class tomorrow
2. Jinnie's b-day
3. Our next Quelf party (thanks for the great game, Beth & Joel!)
4. A nap
5. High School Musical 3 (it's not only my girls that like HSM)
6. Thanksgiving... not sure what our plans are this year, but it's always such a good holiday
7. Family Home Evening tonight... the girls take their responsibilities so seriously, that you can't help but have a good time
8. Lunch with gringo church friends on Thursday (amazing that there are so many in this ward)
8 things on my wish list:
1. Computer (part of the reason I haven't been blogging lately... ours is soooo slow!)
2. Camera (the flash is no longer functioning)
3. Membership to Santa Martina ... looks like that may not happen, so I guess I'll settle for a treadmill
4. Visitors (ok, when are you coming? It's cheaper to come to Santiago than to Antofagasta, so now what's your excuse?)
5. Visit Machu Picchu (I'd LOVE to go for Christmas... hint, hint Dave)
6. NikeID shoes (does it get any better than designing your own shoes?)
7. Pretty much anything emergency preparedness related... I love that sort of stuff (bought these last time we were in the USA & already have my list for next year)
8. Central air conditioning

3 comments:
Saved by the Bell totally should have been on my list too! Neil and I borrowed the DVD's from Jamie and watch it all the time! I would also like to go to Machu Pichu for Christmas, can I come?
what a fun post. If we can someday I am sure we would love to visit Santiago... sounds like fun.
Machu Picchu is a must to see. It was so amazing. You'll have to climb Huayna Picchu too, long and steep and I wouldn't suggest taking the girls but worth the hike. I hope you get to go! Cuzco is great too!
Post a Comment