
I'm pretty sure that one of our greatest investments thus far has been our portable DVD player. We arrived home a few hours ago from Copiapo, a city 6 hrs from here, and the drive was great! After napping for a couple of hours the girls were glued to several movies the rest of the time, each with her own headphones (except for Jinnie of course, but Ava was good at keeping her happy with Cheerios). It was wonderful! Growing up we had a TV/VCR in the van... I wonder if my parents loved it as much as we love the DVD player.
I'll post pictures & stories from our little vacation in the next few days.
Oh, one more thing... people that are worried about overpopulation have not driven through northern Chile. There is almost nothing here. Other than a few cities (towns, pueblitos, etc.) it's just desolation. I'm not kidding. Wahoo for the ocean.
I'll post pictures & stories from our little vacation in the next few days.
Oh, one more thing... people that are worried about overpopulation have not driven through northern Chile. There is almost nothing here. Other than a few cities (towns, pueblitos, etc.) it's just desolation. I'm not kidding. Wahoo for the ocean.

1 comment:
That's so fun that you and your cute family take so many trips! I miss you.... come visit me! I know, I know... it's cheaper for us to visit you... but you're the expert travelers.
Post a Comment