Friday, September 21, 2007

Forever sick

Poor Jinnie... if it's not one thing it's another. 2 days ago she finally popped her 4th tooth- it seriously took forever to break through! Since Tuesday morning Jinnie has had a high fever, has been very lethargic, only wants to breastfeed & drink water, and has been crying a lot. At first I thought it was from teething so I wasn't too worried, but since she has continued to get worse & the tooth is through we went to the Dr's today (again... I'm beginning to think that Jinnie prefers the Dr.'s office over our home). She has thrush & the herpangina virus (lovely name, I know). Thrush is basically a yeast infection in the mouth, and herpangina is hand, foot & mouth disease minus the hand & foot (she has pussy blisters in her throat). It's no wonder she hasn't wanted solids. She has new meds & should be fine in 1-2 weeks. It's just so sad to see Jinnie so sick all of the time. Hopefully she will have a healthy streak after this.

No comments: