Your dad said a few months that you were looking at moving up here again. What an amazing experience you have had, one that you will treasure forever! Now on to a new one! And as for blog names, I haven't got a clue!
I'm thinking this job opportunity was brewing when I was talking to you, you stinker! ;) Give me a call, want to here all about it! I'm excited you are back in the states. I have no idea about a name, will think on that one.
I vote for "Moving on in Minnesota" or "Minus 10 in Minnesota" (that is Neils idea) How about "Chile in Minnesota". haha get it? Chilly/Chile? I could go on all night.
Haha I like Sara's "Chile in Minnesota" idea! So how does it feel to be "moving back?" You've been gone for so long! Do you think it'll be much of a shock for your girls? Do they speak more English or more Spanish right now? Do you think you'll continue the Spanish? I totally would :) Hopefully we'll get to catch up sometime in the near future!
13 comments:
Sad, but happy that you'll be closer! That will sure be an extreme though! When are you moving? Good luck! I'm not creative with blog names, sorry.
Wow, that is exciting! Although, I am sure it is not fun to move that far.
Your dad said a few months that you were looking at moving up here again. What an amazing experience you have had, one that you will treasure forever! Now on to a new one! And as for blog names, I haven't got a clue!
What?! How can this be? I'm so sad! But, also happy for you guys!
Those pictures are awesome! Did you take them?
As for a blog name... I'll have to think on it and get back with you.
Congrats you guys!
Yea, back in the states. But, still far away. Congrats on the job change. Maybe Mining in Minnesota? ha ha.
you could be 'twinning in the twin cities', but you'd have to consider a family change for that :)
I'm thinking this job opportunity was brewing when I was talking to you, you stinker! ;) Give me a call, want to here all about it! I'm excited you are back in the states. I have no idea about a name, will think on that one.
Chilly Outa Chile.
I vote for "Moving on in Minnesota" or "Minus 10 in Minnesota" (that is Neils idea) How about "Chile in Minnesota". haha get it? Chilly/Chile? I could go on all night.
Haha I like Sara's "Chile in Minnesota" idea! So how does it feel to be "moving back?" You've been gone for so long! Do you think it'll be much of a shock for your girls? Do they speak more English or more Spanish right now? Do you think you'll continue the Spanish? I totally would :) Hopefully we'll get to catch up sometime in the near future!
how fun! Why and when will you be moving?
You can still "Chill" in Minnesota. It currently 28 degrees in the Twin Cities area.
hmm... how about "Popsicle Ponczochs"...bwahaha.
Post a Comment