My least favorite Christmas song happens to be the girls favorite this year. Since we have Grandma & Grandpa Ponczoch with us for Christmas we thought their favorite would be appropriate for our annual Christmas video.
HAHA! Cute! Funny, I was just thinking about that song the other day and how Dave chose that for a family home evening song when mom was around. I'm guessing it's their favorite song because of him... :)
We need to hear more of such holiday classics. What about another Elmo & Patsy favorite, like "Percy, the Puny Poinsettia"? I'll join you for a sing-along next time we're together. ¡Feliz Navidad, prospero año y felicidad!
7 comments:
HAHA! Cute! Funny, I was just thinking about that song the other day and how Dave chose that for a family home evening song when mom was around. I'm guessing it's their favorite song because of him... :)
So cute! My kiddos loved watching it!
That's hilarious! Such cute kids! Merry Christmas!
hilarious!!! they are all so beautiful!
haha, so cute!
We need to hear more of such holiday classics. What about another Elmo & Patsy favorite, like "Percy, the Puny Poinsettia"? I'll join you for a sing-along next time we're together. ¡Feliz Navidad, prospero año y felicidad!
-- Uncle Joseph
I think Broadway is next for the Ponzach clan.....
Post a Comment