The Ponczoch Family Adventures
So cute!!! I want a warm Christmas like you this year. Swimming?! Fun!Merry Christmas to all of you!
I wish I was swimming, instead I just got done shoveling more snow off the driveway.Merry Christmas
That is so cute! Your girls have nice voices:)
that is adorable. I wish I was still in warm weather.... someday I will get there again!!
Cute cute girls! What fun memories of a white Christmas.
Very nice performance to you smiling girls. Perhaps you can come back for a WHITE Christmas soon.
Your girls are all getting so big. How time flies. We often think of our great babysitting group in MI and still wish we had one! It is so great to see your blog. Check ours out: jeffandtayliaolsen.blogspot.com or email us 4olsens@gmail.comHow long are you guys staying in Chile?
Post a Comment
7 comments:
So cute!!! I want a warm Christmas like you this year. Swimming?! Fun!
Merry Christmas to all of you!
I wish I was swimming, instead I just got done shoveling more snow off the driveway.
Merry Christmas
That is so cute! Your girls have nice voices:)
that is adorable. I wish I was still in warm weather.... someday I will get there again!!
Cute cute girls! What fun memories of a white Christmas.
Very nice performance to you smiling girls. Perhaps you can come back for a WHITE Christmas soon.
Your girls are all getting so big. How time flies. We often think of our great babysitting group in MI and still wish we had one! It is so great to see your blog. Check ours out: jeffandtayliaolsen.blogspot.com or email us 4olsens@gmail.com
How long are you guys staying in Chile?
Post a Comment