Saturday, November 27, 2010

1 month

I can't believe how fast the time is flying, and how big my baby boy is getting. Here are some pictures from this past month.

So peaceful
Zack's Blessing day
It was so great having mom here... when are you coming back???
All ready for church
The shirt says it all-
(Handsome Baby)
Thumbs up! Do they make cheeseheads for babies? If so, I think Zack needs one:)
Such a sweet, calm baby Worn out after a hard day
Grandma, look what I can do with my tongue now that it has been clipped!


5 comments:

Brooke Bennett said...

Oh, I just love him! Love all the pictures!

Joel said...

You asked, I answer:

http://www.wisconsingoods.com/Small-Cheesehead-Hat-P196C67.aspx

Hope Zack likes it!

katharine said...

such a cutie!

Backwoods Browns said...

SO cute!! I love those shots of him! Oh Kim, you are going to love all the new and fun things that a boy brings!

Unknown said...

He is sooo adorable. My EmmaLynn had to have her tongue clipped too. So crazy huh. He is so seriously handsome :)