Friday, August 13, 2010

Not Twins

Even though it looks like my sister-in-law, RosaLee (Ryan's wife) and I are due on the same date, don't be fooled... I am due 2 months later. Sad? Yes. Do I want our children to share a birthday? Yes! Am I huge this time around? Obviously.

8 comments:

lynette said...

seeing you pregnant makes me very happy! you're so cute!!!

Sarah Bisel said...

You are beautiful!

RedWarthen said...

You are one of the cutest prego ladies every! (and wow is she carrying high. . .does she happen to be having a girl?)

Ponczoch Family said...

You guys are so sweet:) Lisa, she is actually having a boy... it's their first- so excited for them!

Brooke Bennett said...

lol... you are too funny! You both look so cute! Almost makes me want to get preggo.....almost! ;)

Rosa Lee White said...

I love this pic! I wish this little guy would just come. Today is his due date. Seems like this is boy season...maybe this will be your escape from Barbie pink. :)

Backwoods Browns said...

Oh the joys of pregnancy! You both look so cute though!!

Suzette said...

Stop it! I thought you looked terrific! :) Your butt isn't any bigger then with your first.