Thursday, August 5, 2010

Crashing the Honeymoon

The girls and I arrived the day before Paige & Colton's wedding, which means we didn't get to see a whole lot of them. Since I had wanted to do some shopping at the outlet's in Park City, and that's where the newlyweds were honeymooning, they let me take them out to lunch & they joined me shopping. It was really great to get to know Colton better... good job Paige:)


Part of my shopping included Motherhood Maternity... I made Paige try on one of the pregnancy pillows and clothes:) Isn't she the cutest prego lady ever? And on her honeymoon;)

6 comments:

Paige said...

HAHAHAHA EMBARRASSING!!!!!

Bethany said...

That's just plain awesome.

Colton H Mathews said...

Love IT!

Heather said...

Haha, cute! I have that exact same striped prego shirt from Motherhood, except in orange. I love it because it looks good on me as a regular t-shirt too...

Rhitzclan said...

You're both darling prego women! Well, one day for Paige... =)

Unknown said...

hahahaha, so funny!!!! I saw the picture before I read the description and and to do a double take. Paige does make a cute pregnant lady :)